Setting up your availability on 10to8 is very quick and easy. Follow the steps in this guide to successfully set up your working hours and allow customers to book onto your diary.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Setting Up Your Availability
- Private and Public Availability
- If you are having issues with your availability:
Setting Up Your Availability
- To get started with setting up your availability, head to “Set Up > Availability” on your 10to8 account. Select the member of staff you wish to adjust the availability for (if you’re adjusting another member of staff’s), from the left-hand side of your screen:
- The next step would be to pick a day you wish to adjust, for example, a Monday, and click the pencil icon as seen below:
- When you click the pencil icon, a window will appear on the right-hand side of your screen. From this window, you can edit your availability.
- Each component of the window on the right has been broken down and described here, to give you a better understanding of what everything does.
- This box appears at the top of the window, and tells you which member of staff’s availability you are adjusting, and the date that you are adjusting it for.
- The locations dropdown lets you chose which location the availability is for. Please note: On the Free/Basic/Micro plan you can only set working hours at "All Locations". To be able to select a specific location, you will need to be on the Grow/Pro plan or above.
- This is where you can edit the hours you wish to work. Clicking the Trash Can Icon to the right of the times will remove the availability for that day (useful if you do not wish to work that day)
- The “+” symbol allows you to add multiple availabilities for a single day. For example, if you are available, 9 am - 1 pm, and then 2 pm - 6 pm, you may wish to use this feature. You can also use the previously mentioned Trash Can Icon to remove any additional availabilities you add.
- This section of the window shows you what day(s) you are adjusting your availability for. Selecting the top option will adjust your availability for that one day exclusively, the second option for the selected days for every week from that date, and the third option will allow you to hand-pick days that you wish to set availability for (maybe you’re going on holiday and need to be unavailable for a period, this would be the most efficient way to adjust this).
- This is what appears when you click on the “Multiple Days” option. By clicking on the dates you wish to adjust (they will highlight in blue when you click them), you will adjust your availability for those specified days only.
- All you need to do to set up your availability is to make sure you select the correct date(s), times, put in the information and press the “Apply to XXXX Days” button at the bottom of the window. This will save and update your availability, which will reflect in your booking slots on your booking page, as well as on your 10to8 calendar (with available times being shown with a white background, and unavailable times showing in grey).
Private and Public Availability
We recently launched the ability to set private or public availability. The key difference between private and public is that private availability will not show on your 10to8 booking page. You can use this feature to allow colleagues to book with you, for emergency appointments, or to limit how many slots you wish to offer on a given day.
To set this feature up, follow these steps:
- Head to "Set Up" > "Availability"
- Click on the edit icon (pencil-shaped)
- Adjust the toggle as necessary.
If you are having issues with your availability:
If you see “No available slots” on your booking page, we have other support guides that can help you troubleshoot your problems and resolve them. You can find them here: